Some entrepreneurs choose to focus their marketing budget on outdoor signs alone. These signs can effectively promote your brand to the public and encourage prospects to come do business with you.
However, indoor signs are equally essential in making your business thrive. They can support your customers when they arrive and contribute to a positive experience within your business.
Why Invest in Interior Office Signs?
Depending on their design, messaging, and installation, interior signs in Chicago offer the following benefits for your business:
- Promote your products and services.
- Provide directions, safety assistance, and other reminders for customers and employees.
- Tell your brand’s story and portray its unique personality.
- Create an ambiance that improves customer experience and satisfaction.
- Maximize available space for visual communication.
Best Interior Business Signs for Your Chicago-Based Company
There are many types of indoor signs available to suit your business needs and help your customers and guests. Consider some of the following signage types:
- Lobby signs: Greet your guests the moment they step inside your facility with impressive reception area signs. Besides your company name and logo, you can also showcase your company’s history, awards, slogan, and more.
- Room identification signs: Every establishment must properly label all the rooms to guide both customers and employees. This will help them know where to go to for specific needs.
- Directory signs: When customers know which way to go, they will have a sense of your company’s professionalism and orderliness. Less confusion leads to happier and more content customers.
- ADA-compliant signage: Guidelines in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) advise on signage strategies that will help individuals of all abilities as they make their way inside your establishment.
- Safety precaution signs: They are typically found in manufacturing plants, industrial facilities, distribution centers, and similar establishments. Investing in them can lessen accidents.
- LED displays: These high-tech signs are fantastic for featuring promotional advertisements of your products, services, or events. Interior digital signage is often installed by the counter to communicate with customers.
- Banners: They are cost-effective, versatile, and easy to install. With proper storage, you can reuse them for many years.
- Menu boards: Provide a complete list of products or services you are offering, alongside a brief description of each, to help customers decide what to purchase. Incorporating high-resolution images and graphics will speed up this process even more.
- Wall decals and murals: Transform bare spaces and create an unforgettable ambiance with vinyl murals and decals. With a custom design, you can complement your brand requirements and building structure.
- Floor decals: Another non-intrusive way to boost your marketing and branding efforts is with vinyl floor stickers. You can showcase wayfinding cues, social distancing reminders, witty quotes, and more.
Your Go-To Source for Interior Signs in Chicago
Windy City Signs & Graphics is a full-service, custom sign company in Chicago. With so many types of interior signs to choose from, we understand that selecting signage can be overwhelming. That is why we are offering free consultation services to give you a jump start.
What are you waiting for? Give us a call today!