Do you need a company you can trust for your custom signage solution? Look to Windy City Signs & Graphics.
We know how important it is to get signage solutions that will make impressions and allow you to see an increase in revenue. Our custom signs are made with high-quality materials and installed safely.
Need some ideas on how to get creative? Keep reading!
Unique Ideas for Custom Commercial Signs
Windy City Signs & Graphics is a custom sign company that offers a wide range of signage solutions, including:
- Indoor and outdoor signs
- Promotional signs
- Vehicle graphics
- Trade show displays
- Custom branding signs
Need some inspiration? Here are some great ways to get creative by using custom signs for your company!
- Customized neon signs: Get classic and trendy by creating a unique sign with a fun message such as “Cheers to the Good Times.”
- Wooden carved signs: Add warmth to any space by using wood. A great idea for bakeries or cafes can be a rolling pin, cupcake, or cup of coffee for a design.
- Metal cut-out letter signs: Retail shops might consider having a metal cut-out sign with the name of the store in a custom font.
- Illuminated signs: Businesses open late often take advantage of these signs, as they make them stand out. Restaurants can light up their name or logo, and bars can light up their signature drink.
- Chalkboard signs: Most often used by restaurants, these are great ways to display menus and daily specials.
- Vinyl signs: These are a great way to give your business a consistent brand image. For example, a gym, tech, or media space can throw up a quote on their walls to get people ready for the day.
- Digital signs: This is a great way to get modern. A museum or historical site can implement a custom interactive exhibit or display. Arenas, malls, or theatres can make use of these as well by showing interactive maps.
- 3D signs: These are a truly unique way to add depth and dimension to your signs. Stores can highlight their logo, restaurants a dish, and more!
Our Sign Process
We have several steps that ensure our products meet the customer’s requirements and expectations. Here is a general overview of how working with us goes:
- Consultation: We consult with our clients to learn about their requirements, goals, and budget. We’ll ask questions to clarify the customer’s needs and offer advice on the best type of sign to meet their objectives.
- Design: Once the client’s requirements have been established, we’ll create a design.
- Approval: The client will review the design and provide feedback or approve it for production.
- Production: We get to work! We print, cut, or use other techniques, depending on the materials and specifications of the sign.
- Installation: Depending on the sign’s size and complexity, installation may involve drilling, mounting, wiring, or other techniques.
Our team of skilled designers and craftsmen work closely with you to understand your unique requirements and create custom signage that reflects your brand identity, captures attention, and communicates your message effectively.
Working with a trusted sign company is essential if you want a piece of signage that will not only look good, but stand for years to come. Get your brand message across to your customers in a visually appealing way.
Contact us today so we can get started on your custom signage solutions.